2008年10月5日星期日

The Secret

So many questions running through my head,I don't know what to do, cause nothing was said.I tried to lock away everything I felt for you,But you broke down the wall, cuz you always knew.I want to be with you, now and forever,Cuz I know my heart you will never sever.You make me feel like nobody else could,Because in your arms I always feel good.You bring out a part of me I always tried to hide,I can always count on you, with you I can confide.I love feeling the way I do, Is this wrong?I feel for you again with the words of a song.I thought I left my feelings in the past,But I can't help it, there coming back fast.
Do you want to know a secret a secret never told, would you listen to it and in your heart forever hold, will you treasure it by day and night and for all your lifetime to and if your asked about it will you tell the secret true? For the secret is I love you and with all my heart I give, the dreams we both shall cherish for as long as we will live and when I’m there beside you and hold you close to me, then you wont need to know a secret, for together we will be.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页